Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 25 April 2011

Candy Winner....And a Big Thank You~

Hello Girls,

I am delighted to reveal the name of My Blog Candy Winner.






AND THE WINNER PICKED BY MY DAUGHTER EVE IS:

Claire.......Claire's Crafty Corner....



Well done please Email me (address at the top of my blog) and I can have a chat with you about when I will post Candy out to you. ENJOY it, I am so pleased you won.

Thank you to all who entered, my lovely followers are so sweet, thank you.

Debbiexx

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Claire)))

Dotty Jo said...

Congrats to Claire! Don't forget to drop by at my blog as I've also got a candy giveaway!!! Jo x

Claire said...

Oh WOW can't believe I won - thank you hun - will email you now. Hugs, Claire x