Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 7 April 2011

Gorjuss Girl Time~

Hi Girls,
A big thank you for your lovely comments on me being chosen as a Dt member for Sweet Stamping, I am very excited, and anxious at the same time, just hope I can be an asset to the fab team.
Don't forget to go take a lookie at mine and the other teams work on Saturday.

I wanted to join the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl and routed around for my GG stamp, knew I had not used her in an age so out she came, cute or what, I never get fed up of seeing her!




Papers are Basic Grey and some Swiss dot plain cardstock. The circle is a Nestie, as is the sentiment circle, sentiment is a craftwork cards. Pearls are Hobbyhouse, the image is coloured with a mix of copic's and pro-markers.

After the weekend I am off work until May 4th!!! Unreal isn't it? BUT along with Easter, May Day, Bank Holls and the Royal Wedding, I would have only been open one day between tomorrow and the end of April, so I will remain closed.
Mind you next weekend I am working at a local Aquarium Facepainting for two days.

Anyway as I have just had my Blog Birthday, and amazingly I have almost 100 followers (WOW), I will post some blog candy for my lovely followers after the weekend.

Entering this GG into:

The Sugar Bowl--Sketch/purple & Green
Anything Goes--Pearls
Creative Inspirations--Punches/Dies

Debbiexx

8 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the colours and such a sweet image. I break up tomorrow too - but I am back on 26th April for a 3 day week! Hugs, Claire x

Dotty Jo said...

I always enjoy using my Gorjuss Girls stamps too! Jo x

Tab said...

Ooooh fabulous card, Debbie, so pretty! Love the colours!
Hugs Tab xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is delish, loving this card. great colouring I love her hair.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x

Kathryn said...

Ooo lovely, I love the gorjuss girls as well and your design is fab with those strips along the card. She is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

Tamara Morton said...

I too love the gorjuss girls and your card is just fabby thank you for joining in at Anything goes
Hugs Tamara

Stephie said...

A great card, I love the color of the hair most :o))

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge!