Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 12 April 2011

Mo's Strawberry girl~

Hello Girls,

Wow...I am so glad I asked you all for your Top 3 Films of all time...It was brilliant to find out what floats all your boats, and so diverse too.

Today's card is all "Pink and Girly" and I don't need an excuse EVER to use an image by the brilliant Mo's Digital Pencil, this "Strawberry Girl" is one of my favorites, I love all her images. I have about 10 altogether and can spend hours looking through all her images on the blog, they are so sweet.

UNFORTUNATELY....I have taken two of the worst photo's EVER of my card....What is wrong with me lately, I know the light is not too good, but it should still look better than this!! It is supposed to be PINK, not ORANGE!! Neither photo is any good, Sorry.





THIS ONE IS JUST AS BAD!





Anyway onto the card..I have used some of these beautiful papers from First Edition "Love Letters" pad. The colours are gorgeous and if you like pink, then this is the pad for you. I bought this one from The Range a few weeks ago.
The image is coloured using Pro-Markers, the swirl is Magnolia, pearls are Hobbyhouse. The sentiment is part of the stamp set from the Fizzy Moon Bear stamp I used a few cards ago, very versatile. The little flower tabs on the side of the card are from a border die and I have cut them out. Finishing touch has lots of Stardust Stickles, but don't think it shows too well.

I would like to enter this card into:

Dp2--How does your Garden grow
Digital Tuesday Ch--Little Women
Ladybug Crafts--Celebration
My Time To Craft--Spots
Sketch Saturday--Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday Ch--Girls & Swirls
Tuesday Throwdown--Sparkle & Bling


Debbiexx

18 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbie these are FABULOUS!!!!!!! SOOOO Beautiful!!!

Pat said...

Oh Debbie...how delightful!! Your card is soooo gorgeous! Great design...and your DPs perfectly frame this cutie patootie!! I'm thrilled that you've joined us again this week for our fun challenge at Mo's!! Pat

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card Debbie, my camera has crazy moments too sometimes, Jo x

Claire said...

Well you may be having problems with the camera LOL, but the card is absolutely gorgeous - fab image and layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh so pretty .. love the image and the flourish
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Elaine L. said...

How sweet this is! I love the 'glazed' strawberries and the sparkly swirls. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the flourishes and the image is very sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
Oh these are just Gorgeous! Love the sweet image, the dp's, the colour scheme, the layout, the flourishes look fab too. Beautifully coloured as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the image and the swirls x

Dorcas said...

I absolutely love the layout of this card Debbie. Even without the perfect lighting (which seems to be elusive with all of us!) you can see its gorgeous. I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Tracy said...

So cute and adorable.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Helen said...

Very cute card, Debbie and I love the lay out you've used.

Helen x

pinky said...

Its still looks gorgeous to me Debbie, what a little cutie. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

Suzie Q said...

Hullo mate,
cutesy card very sweet image x
im glad you like my new font there are loads to choose from
you need to go to dashboard, settings, design, template designer, advanced then select text font in the drop down,if you have problems email me at suzie6@hotmail.co.uk
have fun
Suzie QX

Unknown said...

Oh! This image is sooo beautiful. And you have colored it super! The card is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Hugs ~ Tine

Amanda R said...

Love your coloring of the image and the dark edging really shows it off well. Thanks for joining us at LCI!

deesdesigns said...

Just perfect for our "Spot On" challenge this week at My Time To Craft". Thanks for joining us!

Lauren said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week.

Lauren