Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 12 April 2011

Get Well Soon~

Hi Girls,

I don't know about you but, I always need a Get Well or a Sympathy card at very short notice. I tend to make a couple and leave them until I need one or someone asks me for one and then I can say "Oh I have one made already would you like it"?

I have a few Sympathy cards made already. I bought a lovely Hero Art Sympathy set and did a couple to put away. But I noticed I had no Get Wells's, so I am making a few over the next week and this is one of them.




I have used the sweet LOTV image, I love this, isn't the little nurse cute?
I have used some Memory Box spotty paper, and I have embossed a strip of green card with Swiss dots to go across as a border. The little charm is something I picked up at Harrogate Craft Fair and thought it went well with it being a teddy!
The image is coloured with a mix of Pro-markers and Copics.


Entering into:

Cupcake Ch--Doctors & Nurses
Craft Your Passion--2x2
Crafty Catz--Embossing
LOTV--Peach & Green
Moving Along With The Times--Sketch

Debbiexx

17 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - pretty papers and great image. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Love Hazelxo

Faye said...

Oh this is a lush get well card, love the LO too. Have a great week my darlin and thanks for playing at Cupcake too. xxx
P.S. You might recognise some of todays papers...

Janette said...

Hi Debbie, What a gorgeous card, so sweet, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Unknown said...

Oh hun this is lovely.. I know what you mean about get well cards... xx

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a sweet little image .. would cheer anyone up
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Pami said...

Hi Debbie, great idea to stock up on cards, I wish I was so organised! Lovely card and a sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debbie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Fleur said...

Such a gorgeous card Debbie, I don't have any suitable images for "get well" card ~ so might have to do some shopping on the LOTV site, I'm sure a few more may fall into my basket lol!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Debbie...love this image and super duper layout too hun...just perfect for a get well soon card!

hugs Vicky xx

DesignerDiva said...

Debbie I love this card, I have that image its so cute. Fab blog design too! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our stetch challlenge and good luck
Laurie x

Anonymous said...

so cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Unknown said...

Aww...That has to be the cutest image!! Just love it!! Your coloring is stunning, love the charm and the pretty flowers!
Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine/sari

Donna said...

Such a sweet get well card and a fab way to cheer up someone who is poorly! Fantastic card, such a fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Poppit said...

Oh! This is just too cute! Love the design and the adorable image. Thanks for joining us for this weeks Cupcake Challenge.

sammi said...

A gorgeous get well card. This would cheer anyone up! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion.