Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 23 April 2011

Wedding Days~




The weather today is just a bit dull....BUT I am not complaining because Hubby and I are decorating the upstairs bathroom.
Have you ever started something and wished you hadn't!! Ha Ha.
It's not as bad as that really, to be honest we got all the prep done much quicker than we thort and it's ready for the painting tomorrow. I am so tired now I could just fall asleep!

It was so gorgeous yesterday, and yet again we had lunch outside, I do love the weather when it's like this, makes me feel so happy.

Mum and Nana came yesterday for dinner and they had a lovely time, Nana was surprisingly well and she ate like a horse, she really enjoyed my big leg of lamb, "yummy", I could just eat it again now!!

Hubby is a happy bunny (topical), he is off until Tuesday and is then only in three days before he is again for the Royal Wedding and another Bank Holiday.....I love it when he is off, and this weather helps too, we get loads done outside.

Today's card was made for a friend of a friend. I wanted to use this LOTV topper, and chose to make the whole card white on white with a splash of silver.

I have embossed the background card with a cuttlebug hearts folder, the large heart is a cuttlebug die and folder too. This is another of my new Nestie shapes, love this one, and the big rose and pins are from my flower box stash. The lovely pearls are again from Hobbyhouse and the heart border punch is one of my oldest and favorites by MS.

Entering into :

A Spoonfull of Sugar--Celebrate
Critter Sketch Ch--Dies and Punches
Delicious Doodles--Anything Goes
Fab n' Funky--Wedding
Totally Papercrafts--Wedding
Crafty Cardmakers--Wedding

Debbiexx

15 comments:

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous Debbie...love the image and great design too hun...

It's been soooo hot here again sweetie...the sun has been shining all day and I had another lovely walk with Bexx again along the beach..
good luck with the decorating lol!..

hugs Vicky xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Debbie, I always like plenty of white on Wedding cards - so pretty! Jo x

Faye said...

Oh Debbie, it's sooooooooooooooo gorgeous, I really love white on white cards, but never quite pull 'em off myself! It's so hot here and I think I heard thunder earlier. Just watched Prince of Persia, hmmmmmm, Mr Fluffie number two coming up! ;)
xxx

chris said...

so very beautiful, its gorgeous. hugs chris xx

Joey said...

Beautiful card Debbie! love the layout, thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Joey x

Fleur said...

Debbie, it's really beautiful. I'm sure it will be loved. Sounds like you've been very busy.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous card. Sounds like you are going to have a busy weekend. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

fionalawlor said...

Wow such a stunning wedding card! I love all your beautiful embellishments :) Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Suzie Q said...

beautiful card Debbie i do love these white on white cards x
sounds like you had a fab dinner do love a bit of lamb meself x
happy easter
Suzie Q x

patriziawithaz said...

Happy Easter Debbie x Your card is another beauty - it's great xx

dolcreations said...

What a soft and elegant card! Absolutely stunning! So happy to hear you had a wonderful day with the warm sun shining!

Helen said...

Very elegant and perfect for the occasion.

Hope the decorating goes well!

Helen x

sgc said...

Love the punches you chose. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Larisa said...

Oh, very nice wedding card!!

heidy said...

Wow,this so pretty,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy