Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 9 April 2011

Very 1st Post as DT Member for Sweet Stamping~

Well Hello All...This is my first ever post as a Design Team Member for the Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog, how exciting!

So lets get to it....
The challenge this week over at Sweet Stamping Challenge blog is this gorgeous Sketch, It was so nice to do.


Our Sponsors for the month are Bugaloo Stamps and the weeks sponsor is Bunny Zoe.




This is this weeks sketch~



For today's card I have chosen to use this cute GF image which I have neglected since before Christmas, she does make me laugh with the Cake on her head, and her mouth wide open!






The DP are from my bit box, so do not know who made them sorry. The paper I have used as the border with the numbers on It, I have also used to make these little flowers and the sentiment background, I used my latest Marianne die for this, don't think they were made as a flower but when I cut them I thought they would be great stacked up and a brad in the middle. I have used Tim Holzt Sage Burlap ink for round the edges, and scrunched them up beforehand. Quite pleased with the outcome.

So did it, that's my first DT card....Phew...
Wonder what will be next????

Entering this card into:

Cupcake--Comedy Rocks
Craft Your Passion--Anything Goes
Kadoodles Doodles--Girly
A Spoonfull of Sugar--Tons of Texture
Papertake Weekly--Anything Goes
PolyCraft Monday--Neglected Stamp


Debbiexx

10 comments:

Faye said...

I don't know what you were worrying about! This card is fab, the papers are scrummy and the image is cute too. Thanks also for sharing it at Cupcake this week. xxx

LisiB said...

congrats on your new design team post!!! The card is cute and sweet and just perfect! Love it!

xxxtglxxx said...

I really love this Debbie :) Such a sweet image, really makes you smile. I adore your details and the soft colours on this.

have a great weekend,

hugs

xxalisonxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Such a sweet image indeed & I love your soft subtle colours. As I told you, a triumphant debut!

Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

this is stunning Debbie welcome to sweet stampin too it so great you could join us i know you will love it xx

Val said...

This is fabulous. And as you say - she is 'pretty cute'. Colouring is perfect.
Hugs
Valxx

Vicky said...

Oh Debbie....what a great first post hun!!
fabulous card, gorgeous flowers and the perfect image..you need not to worry you done brill hunni...!

hugs Vicky xx

Delphine said...

Fabulous card, Debbie! Birthday Anya is fantastic and your papers and colours gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Debbie

What a fabulous card love the muted colours - its oh so pretty - and what a great start on your DT! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

helloholley said...

cute little image and your card is beautiful!!!! ;)