Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 27 April 2011

A New Beginning~




Hello Girls~

Sorry about another dreadful photograph...I need lesson's in photography!!


Another lovely day here, weather wise. I have had a good clean up today, although the bathroom is not quite finished yet, so more mess to come no doubt!

I have had a chance this afternoon to make a New House card for my friend Karen's daughter and her boyfriend.
This little house stamp was free on the cover of a magazine a few moths ago, it's a cute little image and the sentiment came with it.
I have chosen to emboss two pieces of the white card, one with the Swiss dot and the other with one of my favorite folders, the love hearts, I just think this is so cute and use it alot. The image and swirl is coloured with Pro-markers. The swirl and the matted shape behind the image were cut on my Cricut machine.

I was originally going to make an all white card, but changed it to purple and white at the last minute. Not 100% happy with the outcome, but It's done now and I want to post it out to their new address in the morning.

Entering this card into:

Crafty Creations--White Space
I love Pro-Markers--No DP's
Penny's Paper Ch--Home Sweet Home


Debbiexx

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh hun this is so sweet! love the image and super colour combo too...and your piccie is fab to me!

hope you have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Courtney said...

Very pretty card Debbie! Thanks for playing along in our "Welcome Home" Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Crystal said...

Debbie this is FABULOUS, What a GREAT new home card!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and I love the purple! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

katesacraftybugger said...

looks beautiful to me , I love all the layers -very nice.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Claire said...

This is so lovely! Such a sweet image, perfect for a new home and the colour combo is lovely too - your friend will love it. Hugs, Claire x

dolcreations said...

Oh my...this is so cute! I love all the different embossing folders you used! Adorable little house in the center!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a fabulous entry for our NO DP Challenge Debbie :)

I love this - great punches and dies and wonderful colour tones :) Love the pearls and swirls too.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

papertrails leaver said...

this is really cute! I like your use of punches on it. Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our welcome home challenge. :-) Amy

Mani said...

Hi.
What a beautiful card. I love your border punch and the embossing.
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Manuela

Lorraine said...

Lovely and so neat. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.