Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 2 April 2011

What's Up Ducky?

Hello Ladies, Hope I find you all well. Thank you for the lovely comments telling me how nice you think my Nana sounds...She is a sweetheart, glad you think so too~

Saturday Afternoon already....
Zumba Dancing this morning went well, I am always wrecked after I have been, but it does set me up for the day, gives me vital energy when I am tired.
Mother's Day Sunday, my Mother-in-Law will get a visit tomorrow, but my mum's visit is today as she is going on holiday with my sister later tonight.





I made this card yesterday, but I was far too busy to post it until now...
It's a bit different to the usual "Girly" card, decided to do something to make me smile a bit more and these two "Luvy Duvy" ducks always do that. I have a friend's Anniversary coming up next month, so thought I would take the time to make their card in advance, hope you like it.







I have used this Penny Black Ducks stamp, Hero Art circle flower stamp and also by Hero Arts this script and Butterfly stamp. The Sentiment is from the LOTV, flowers are Hobbyhouse, leaf is a NS punch, and the colouring is done with my pro-markers.

Entering this card into:


Cute Card Thursday--Couples
Crafters Companion--Brown and Aqua
Delightful Sketchers--Flowers
Phindy's Place--Make us Smile
Stamptacular Sunday Ch--No kids Allowed
Tuesday Throwdown--Floral

Debbiexx

15 comments:

Fiona said...

this is so pretty Debbie..that DP is beautiful too!!

fi
x

Paula said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the crafters companion challenge blog!!!

Paula. x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

Those little ducks are just too cute, love the card! Have fun with your mom today :)

Deb said...

beautiful card, such an adorable pair!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Vicky said...

Totally charming Debbie...such a cute image and such beautiful layout too hun...I love it!

About the wee image..you should of got an e-mail sweetie the next day...mine went to the junk mail!..e-mail me laters if you haven't received..

hugs Vicky xx

Tine said...

Hi Debbie. Very cute ducks and a very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

patriziawithaz said...

Gorgeous Debbie xxx

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, so sorry not been by in a while, I really don't know where the time goes. I really appreciate your lovely comments. Your card is stunning ~ the ducks are just adorable & I love the circle of pretty flowers.
Hugz Fleur
P.S. your Nan does sound lovely. xXx

Céline said...

fabulous card, cute image and papers
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
Hugs
céline DT

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
This is just gorgeous. Those little ducks sure made me smile. Love the dp's, the colours and layout. As always fab job with the Promarkers.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Hazel said...

Your friends will love their card, it's gorgeous. Hazel x

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh this is so soft and precious - big smile!
thanks so much for joining us at Phindys Place - hope to see you again..this is adorable!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a fab card - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing post i am too delighted to share my knowledge here with friends.


Also visit my blog ... go there