Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 23 April 2011

Sweet Stamping DT Easter Card~




Hello Girls~

Over at Sweet Stamping this week the theme is very appropriately EASTER..
Our Sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads and the lovely image I have used on my card today is one of hers, go take a look at all the other lovely images she has.


The Di's digi Image I have chosen is Easter Trike Ride, Isn't she so sweet? Just look at her little basket on wheels full of rabbits and the little pussycat too!
I have chosen to use this gorgeous Memory Box paper as I thought Green & Blue are good colours for Easter.





I did not follow a sketch by anyone in particular, but I did make a card quite recently using a sketch very similar to this, and really liked it.
The image is coloured with Pro-markers, these flowers are Prima "Tiny Tots", these are very useful, they come in a mix of colours and they are nice and small, so you can easily use a few on a card. The pearls are Hobbyhouse, the sentiment is computer generated and the butterfly is a MS punch.
This nice ribbon is actually two ribbons one on top of another, they were just from my stash.

Entering this card into:

Dream Valley Ch--Easter
Paper Sundae--Texture
Kadoodles Doodles--Easter

Debbie xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh hunni this is ssoooo cute!! have a fabby weekend xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used and that image is so cute.

Helen x

Fiona said...

perfect Debbie.

Fi
x

Jacq said...

Oh this is simply Gorgeous!!! Love the LOTV topper you've used, love the dp, the colour scheme, the flowers and the layout are fab too. Coloured so beautifully as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Suzie Q said...

OOh really sweet image, do like the colours you have used, papers are delish!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Kristina said...

I love this Easter card Debbie, it's very sweet!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is such a great card Debbie - it really made me smile. Lovely colours and cute image,

hugs

xxalisonxx