Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 4 April 2011

Happy Birthday to me.....

No it's not my Actual Birthday (that's Christmas Day!) It's my BLOG BIRTHDAY....I have been blogging a year today. Wow how time flies when you are having fun!
I was going to post some Blog Candy before the weekend, BUT 'cos I have been asked to join the Sweet Stamping Design Team, I am going to hold off just for now, until I have more time and then post some nice candy I have ready for my followers...

I wasn't sure being part of a team is what I wanted to do, I tend to blog for myself sort of doing what I want, when I want...
I don't usually like to do things I am not prepared for, BUT when Fi offered a short term DT members slot I thought why not give it a go and see how it goes, I am sure it will be fun and if I am not suited to it, then no harm has been done!
I am so excited and really looking forward to seeing my card on the Sweet Stamping Blog. On Saturday you will see my post about the challenge and when you pop over....Da dar...There it will be (hopefully If I have done it right!!LOL)
OMG do they know what they have let themselves in for asking me!!

Debbiexx

13 comments:

Claire said...

No I don't think we have LOL - you will be fine and you will enjoy it - all us teamies are a fab bunch and they will make you feel at home and we always chat on the DT blog too. Look forward to seeing your card on Saturday. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Oh yes and I forgot to say HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!! xx

Fleur said...

Happy Blogoversary Debbie. I'm sure you'll love being part of the DT
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
Big Congratz on being on the DT. I'm sure you'll be just fine, your cards are just gorgeous!
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Dotty Jo said...

Happy Blogoversary! How fitting that you are nearly up to 100 followers too!!!! Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Congrats on your blogoversary. Looking forward to seeing your 1st DT Spot. Good Luck.

Tracy said...

You'll be a star debbie, you'll love being part of a team too. Happy blogvversary hun.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Vicky said...

Happy blogoversary hunni...woohooo! I will e-mail you laters and stop worrying...you will be just perfect...promise!!

hugs Vicky xx

Helen said...

Happy Blogoversary and congratulations on your DT invitation too! I love being part of a DT and looking at all the challenge entries - will look forward to seeing your first DT card online!!

Helen x

Suzie Q said...

Hi
debbie,
congratulations to you i am sure you will be a real asset!
enjoy your moment of fame you deserve it x
hugs
Suzie Qx

kelly said...

Happy blogoversary,congrats on your DT post,i`m sure you will be fine.

Lindsey said...

Happy blogaversary chick! A whole year? I can't believe it! Congrats on the DT position too, they are a fab bunch and you'll have great fun over there I promise!
Hugs
Linds x

Faye said...

Happy Birthday my darlin! You'll love it at Sweet Stampin, can't wait to see you there on Saturday! xxx