Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 21 April 2011

Little Easter Goodie Bag~



Hiya Girls~

Happy Good Friday and Easter to all who celebrate, have a lovely time.

What a fabulous day, I cannot believe Me, My Hubby, Son and his Girlfriend all had Dinner outside on the patio tonight....Bliss and so warm.
Last year we were so looking forward to loads of lunches and Dinners outside and it was so miserable I could count on one hand how many times we actually did it, every time we thought we could it would haze over and go all gloomy.
I have my fingers crossed today was the start of many day's to come like this one..

I have not had chance to do any crafting today until 9pm tonight.
I have my Mum and Nana coming tomorrow for a lovely Lamb dinner, so I have been getting things prepared.

I needed to make another Easter bag tonight to give my mum and Nana a choccie pressy tomorrow, so here is what I came up with.
These lunch bags are great, I have used them for Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, and now Easter. They can be decorated in no time at all, this one took me half an hour from start to finish. I have used a LOTV topper, these are already made and just need matting (no colouring) and I have used a few bits of leftover paper from my bit box.
The flowers and card candy are Craftwork Cards, and the border punch is a MS lace edge and corner. Simple and easy!...


Entering this bag into:

Creative Inspirations--Animals
Cute Card Thursday--No Text
Crazy 4 Challenges--Bag/box
Creative Card Crew--Recycle (my lunch bag)
C.R.A.F.T Ch--flowers
LOTV--Easter
Lexis Ch--Anything but a Card
My Time To Craft--Easter
One Stop--Altered
Paperplay--Easter


Debbiexx

19 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous Bag Debbie, the image is so sweet & I love all the little extras
Have a fab easter
Hugz Fleur xXx

kim edmonds said...

great project,im on the gdt for the month of april. good luck x

Vicky said...

What a fab idea Debbie...I so love your wee bags and great colour too hun..

have a lovely day sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

KarenB said...

Super cute!! I love the image and the lovely fresh colours.

Unknown said...

Super gift bag thanks for sharing the inspiration with us at CRAFT.

Kerry

Unknown said...

Super gift bag great for our challenge over at OSCC.

Kerry

Claire said...

This is a fab bag hun - lovely colours and image and great use of these brown bags too. Hugs, Claire x

Deb said...

your bag is so pretty, such a sweet image and so perfect for Easter!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Kristina said...

Oh Debbie, this is so cute. I love all of the green!!!

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
Love this little Easter bag you've created. Such an adorable LOTV image. Love the green colour scheme too. Looks Fab. Hope your Nan is well, and enjoy your Easter.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

sharon said...

Beautiful bag. Thanks for entering it into challenges at lexis Creations and CRAFT. Sharon x

Betty said...

Gorgeous bag that bunny is so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week on our Challenge Flowers.

Betty x
GDT for the month of April at C.R.A.F.T.

paper fun said...

Great way to recycle that bag. Great job.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Rosietoes said...

I just love altering bags and this one is a beautiful gift bag. I love that wee image ;)it's one of my favourite of the Spring releases.
Thank you for joining us at LOTV this week.

Edna x

Pat said...

Super goodie bag and cute image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Muckyfingers said...

Love that Debbie :)
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week
Annette xXx

Lesley said...

Lovely gift bag! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Mona Evy said...

Lovely card! Thank for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challeng this week!

Mandy said...

Aww this is adorable and absolutely gorgeous hun.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Easter / Spring challenge
hugs Mandy xx