Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 26 April 2011

hAngler Girl~

Hi Girls,

Oh funny day today...Hubby and daughter are back to work. It's been lovely having them off for Easter, so it's gone down bad today now they have gone back to work......Just me and Matthew here, and he has gone out with his girlfriend now!
Oh well at least AFTER my jobs (and there are a lot of them to do!) I can do some crafting.

I have wanted to use this hAngler Stangler image for ages, she is so cute in her headband and sloppy jeans, Ahh.
I have tried to keep the colour scheme very pale, in pink, brown and blue, and I am quite pleased it worked out how I had thought. Do you ever start a card and have a style in your head, only for it to change before the end?? Well that usually happens to me, but pleased to say not this time!!










The Image is Hangler, coloured with Pro-Markers. The papers are all leftovers from my bit box. The butterfly and border punch are both MS.
I found these little metal flowers in my embellishment stash and changed the little green brad they had in the middle, for these little pink ones. Again I have added some Hobbyhouse pearls, quite an easy card really, simple.

Entering this card into:

Colour Create--Colour Combo
CES--Spring Colours
Lovely hAngler--Favorite Stamp
Sketch and Stamp--Choose a Sketch (No.42)
The Play Date Cafe--Colour Combo

Debbiexx

18 comments:

Sheila said...

I love this card Debbie! Such a cute image and you ave coloured her well! Hope you are enjoying the nice weather, Sheila:)X

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Debbie! And did I mention I have candy until Thursday evening??? Jo x

Vicky said...

Debbie this is gorgeous hun love the soft pastel colours & of course I love this image, I love this set actually its fab.
Thank you also for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, She's stunning. Love the soft colours
Hugz fleur xXx

Tracey T said...

This is beautiful, Debbie. I love me hAnglars but I don't have this one and she's very cute! Love the soft colours you've chosen. Tracey x

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Debbie love the image thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Mrs A. said...

Simples?!! Looks pretty darn difficult to me. Love the colours and the border punch is fab with the image.
Now theres a thought, Times Square. No he can't have cos he didn't pack a suitcase.Come to think of it he hasn't got any other clothes only what he is standing up in. Lol. Hugs Mrs A.
p.s. We have hot water at last but we are pounds lighter for it!

Claire said...

Super card hun, what a gorgeous image this is and beautifully coloured too. Enjoy the peace and quiet LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Oh Debbie...this is a stunner hun! love the cute image and fabulous soft, pastel colours too sweetie..

hugs Vicky xx

Val said...

Thia is cute. Just love it.
Hugs
Valxx

Andrea Ewen said...

What a sweet image, Debbie! Lovely use of our colors and fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

CraftyC said...

Hi Debbie, this is such a pretty card, love the pastel colours.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

Jaclyn Miller said...

Isn't she so cute in her pink and blue? I like how you framed her out with those gorgeous flower brads. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a sweet pastel card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Sylvia said...

What a adorable card:-))
Love the colours and design.
Sylvia
Colour Create.

Nicolchen said...

Your card is wonderful...beautiful colors and the image is totally cute :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Unknown said...

what a wonderful card hun. I love that image and your colours are scrummy.. Thanks for sharing it with us at CES XX

Sharon said...

Hi Debbie,

Your hAngla image is just beautiful - I love how you've kept the colours so soft :) A beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Brown, Pink and Blue Challenge.

Sharon x