Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 4 April 2011

Shabby Chic LOTV~

Hello Ladies~

What a day, work was a bit hectic, Stating Wednesday I have half my staff off on holiday and we are managing without having to bring in any cover. It's certainly going to be fun!!

When I got in from work there was a lovely Email waiting for me from Abi, welcoming me to the team at Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog, how exciting is that? Cannot wait to join in with the girls, so here's to the next few months of fun and madness!!

I have had a TRY! at Shabby Chic on my latest card, I have to admit I do like this style, but I always feel I have not quite managed it....so here it is and true to form, I don't feel 100% happy with it, but it's done now so hay ho!




I am going to be busy Scrapbooking tonight, so no more cards for a day or two, have not asked permission yet if I am allowed to show any of the LO's but if I get a yes I will let you see some. I am really enjoying this latest book, it's all set in The USA, Vegas, New York, San Fransisco to name but a few and the photographs are gorgeous, a bit of a challenge, but really nice to do.

For today's card I have used this gorgeous LOTV image I have just bought, and the DP's are Prima Botanical. I have inked all the edges of the papers with walnut stain Tim Holtz ink and also used his tool to rough up the edges. I have used various different rubber stamps to stamp all over the background, (script, butterfly and flower stamps). The flowers are Hobbyhouse, sentiment is LOTV and the image is coloured with Copic's and Pro-Markers.

Entering this into:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge--Photo Inspiration
Dream Valley Ch--Wings
Dutch Dare Ch--Distressing
Fab n' Funky--Shabby Chic
LOTV--Spring
Lexis Ch--Monochrome
The Sweet Stop--Sketch
Mami Doodles--Die cut/Punch


Debbiexx

21 comments:

Claire said...

This is lovely hun. Hugs, Claire x

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

sharon said...

Great card, such a pretty arragement of flowers and great colours. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations and CRAFT challenge this week. Sharon x

Mami Doodles said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love your colour scheme! Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautifull card. Thank you for joining us at fab n funky this week

heidy said...

Wow This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Anette said...

Particularly love the colors on this one! Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

Tracey T said...

This is yummy - I love the soft colours! xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, love the colors and the image xx

Lou Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Mac said...

Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Monochrome' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, and the shabby look is perfect. Cant wait to see DT work
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, I love this , the colour you choose, the image and the flowers, wow!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is so pretty! Love the vintage feel. Great flowers. Nice job with the distressing and Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, x carol

Dotty Jo said...

Cute! Love that vintage look - so pretty! thanks for palying along with the Mami Doodles challenge this week hun, Jo x

Ren-Yi said...

Your shabby chic is such a hit! The color scheme and flower embellishment is just perfect. Thanks for playing along at Mami Doodles.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Very cute card!!Wonderful job with the shabby,vintage look. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop. Hugs,Shelby

Lexi said...

What a gorgeous colour combination and layout! Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

hugs Lexi xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Beautiful card, love the shabby chic feel of it. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for
the great information you have got here on this
post. I will be returning to your blog for more
soon.

Visit my blog - checks cashed locations