Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 14 April 2011

Easter Girl~




Hello Girls~

I am enjoying my first week off work, I did a few jobs in the house this morning before popping into town to do a spot of shopping....Even though it was not supposed to be "craft" shopping, I did have a "Little" spend on the market stall. I bought four sheets of dotty cardstock, some gorgeous s.e.i. wedding paper (I have invites to do soon, and I am doing a few mock up designs for my friend to see), and another Fizzy Moon stamp!!! I know it was not on my list but I couldn't help it, it's a Welcome New Baby image and I cannot wait to use it. I only really have one or two baby images, so it was nice to get another. I was told these stamps were £5 in The Range and Dunelm Mill, and when I looked in Dunelm Mill earlier (shopping for bedding) there they were hanging up for £4.99....The market stall where I get them from are only £2.99 each, what a bargain.

Onto today's creation!
I have coloured this gorgeous "Wee" image with Pro-Markers, and because I am still in my "Pink" mode I have chosen Pink again for the cardstock. This paper is Memory Box, I just love it, I have also used my Anna Griffin ribbon punch and threaded the cardstock through like a ribbon!
Instead of using flowers for the accents I wanted to try something different and was going to use buttons, I had a look around and came up with these flower brads I have had for ages, they work ok I think!
I have used a few Hobbyhouse pearls (cannot do without these!) The sentiment is one I found in my sentiment box, don't know who it's by. Image is coloured with Pro's.

Entering into:

Creative Inspiration--Easter
Creative Card Crew--Spring
C.R.A.F.T Ch--Easter
Delightful Sketchers--Easter
Penny Paper Ch--Easter
Polycraft Monday Ch--Easter
Phindy's Place--Easter
Stamping for the Weekend--Easter
The Pixie Cottage--Sketch and Lady



Debbeixx

20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely!!!! Hey, congrats you've made 100 followers! Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous card and in pink too my fav. Loved the flowers that you did on your DT. Design card last week and the colours were perfect. I'm really late getting round everyone.Decided to start at A and go through all the blogs names. Bad mistake as a good two thirds of who I follow have blogs beginning with ABC!!!! Der.
Got here in the end. Hugs Mrs A.

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! Well done for getting yourself a bargain! Love the papers too.
Linds x

Hannah Clark said...

This image is so adorable! I just love her! Your card is beautiful! I love the tab and all the little flowers! Thanks for playing at Penny's!

chris said...

hi debbie, wow this is fabulous such a gorgeous mix of colours, love it so very much.
hugs chris xx

kim edmonds said...

sweet card,im on the gdt this month for c.r.a.f.t. thanks for entering and good luck x

Betty said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and such a cute image,thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T with your adorable card.
Betty x x
GDT for the month of April.

Sheila said...

Glad to see you love a bargain too! Lovely card Debbie! Such bonny papers. Thinking I live in UK biggest city I NEVER find bargains! Take care, Sheila:)X

Vicky said...

Wow hun...I love it! great image so beautifully coloured and I'm loving your dp's too...

Oh a lil' spendy then lol....can wait to see your fabby new creations sweetie and such bargains too!

Right i'm off to leave a comment on your gorgeous candy...hugs Vicky xx

Crystal said...

HOW SUPER SWEET Debbie, aww she is a cutie and love your colors!

Cec said...

Such a sweet card. I love the colour scheme and that fabulous border. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Sadilla said...

such a sweet card, lovely spring colors...
thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
hugs
sadia

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous Easter Project hun! Thanks for joining in with our Easter Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Davi said...

This is such a pretty card...love the colors and the sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage.

Mona Evy said...

A gorgeous Easter Card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

Adrina said...

Very sweet card, lovely colors.
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage.
Adrina XX

Caroline said...

So sweet!!!!! Thanks for joining in our spring challenge at the CCC.
Caroline x

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a beautiful Spring card with wonderful embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew! I have blog candy that ends on the 18th if you are interested!
Denise
CCC-DT

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

LeslieRahye said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges!