Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 26 April 2010

~~FANTASY~~



Hi All,

Monday again!! Where does the weekend go?
Been busy today, had work then went to my craft class. Shelley and Margaret run the group and they do a lovely job. Thank you girls.

I have used a stamp technique I have not done before on todays card, embossing~
For some reason I have just never done it, I have had a heat gun for ages, embossing powders and the inks, so thought I would give it a go!!

I was quite pleased with the effect, I used a Kaleidoscope embossing powder and this gives a very colourful look. The cardstock and embelishments are from my Kanban stash, and I have used the lovely MS punch to do two borders. I have finished with several different pretty pearls.
I have entered this card in SIR STAMPALOTS FABULOUS CHALLENGE, AND CUPCAKE CHALLENGE GO HERE TO SEE:

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/stampalot-challenge-april.html

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-88dont-be-square.html

Debbiexx

14 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Debbie

Really pretty, lovely colours and sparkle, not sure if you used a rainbow inkapd or different colour embossing powder, but whichever a lovely effect.

I've had my eye on that stamp for ages and after seeing your card think It's one I really need.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot this month and good luck.

B x

Lindsey said...

Hi Debbie,
Wow love all the holographic colours! I go through embossing phases too, i think it's lovely watching the powder melt! Lucky you havinga craft class to go to, i'm jealous!
Hope you had a great weekend, was the weather as lovely up with you as it was for us?
Linds
PS glad you found the flowery button helpful! I thought all my Christmases had come at once when that one was pointed out to me!

Shelley said...

Great job girl! Love the embossing and all the holographic stuff,certainly a fantasy theme going on. I too love this stamp, you have done a great ob using it.
We enjoyed the class too and thanks for the flowers. hugs Shelley

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Debbie,
This is beautiful - I love the coloured sparkle. I think I will have to get myself some of that embossing powder!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Dotty Jo said...

Woweeeee Debbie, this is gorgeous - just look at the colours in your embossing! Nice work flower! Jo x

Tracy said...

Fab entry, Thanks for joining the first Sir Stampalot challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Francesca said...

Wonderful card , Thanks for Joining us at Sir Stampalot this Month and good luck
Hugs
Francesca

Juls said...

wow this is magical! Love all the shimmer! Hugs Juls

pinky said...

Gorgeous image, love all the sparkle and shimmer. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Debbie that image is amazing and I am so glad you tried out the embossing technique it is great isn't it I love this thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sir Stampalot said...

Wow,look at the glitz and bling, looks great.
Thanks for taking part in the first Sir Stampalot Challenge.
Good Luck

- janicex

Sally H said...

Wonderful card! Love that embossing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

Donna said...

So beautiful and such pretty details you have added! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. Love the colour scheme and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x