Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 5 April 2010

Spring is here..





This is the first card I have made that is for a challenge, hope i have managed to do it properly!!

I made it for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog. http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com I have enjoyed doing this, to make a card with at least two folds and of course using a Magnolia image.

I decided to put a Tilda on the front, and chose flower and watering can Tilda, she was coloured in using copics. Inside I decided to use the Magnolia Signpost and lovely "Tomorrow" Setiment, I used a Nestabilitie small labels to matt these onto the tags. I made the two tags, cut on my Cricut machine and used DCWV spring papers to decorate the whole card. I wanted the overall feel to be fresh and spring like! Hope that comes across.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the whole idea of this. Your colouring is great and love the papers. hugs Shelley

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland....I am sure you will be hooked totally...lol
Love your Tilda's, beautiful creations
x
Vicky

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Thanks for your kind words. Great layout, and fantastic folds.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie...welocome to the group. Your Tilda card is just precious!!! Love the interior too. Pat Frank

Lindsey said...

Wow! this is gorgeous! So much detail and lovely colours, that paper is delicious!