Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 4 April 2010

Newspaper Tilda. The first card I have ever posted.




Like other people Tilda is one of my favorite Stamps. This Newspaper Tilda is so cute, I think I will get lots of use from her.


I made this card by starting with one of my favorite white cardstock in size 6x6. I love square cards.

I have used some Co-ordinates cardstock in different peachy colours, for all the matting . I made two panels which I have matted with DCWV Spring pack. I coloured the Tilda image with copic pens, and used a "w" shaped corner punch to give some interest to the shape the image is on. I finished off with little flowers, some are pre made and some I have made with Nellie punches. I bought some lovely TPC Studio clear stamps for the sentiment, (they have around 13 sentiments per sheet) and this one reads ' If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun'...

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I love the colours on this card. What a great image, have to get me this one. Another great job with your colouring. hugs Shelley

Lindsey said...

This is lovely too! They are all lovely! I love it!