Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 28 April 2010

Strawberry Tilda~~



I gave in to my craving tonight!!
No not chocolate (I had a square of that earlier!) Tilda colouring~~

I love this image, she is one of my favorites, just love the little flower in her hair and the way her hair flicks out at the sides.
I have used checked table cloth type paper, and paper with fruit on (although after I put all the ribbons on you cannot see it very well at all.)

I put a Recipe for my very own Jam Tarts on a Nestie heart shape, and I have used a sweet little Strawberry Charm hanging off it.
I have used my MS border punch again for the loopy edges.

As I have entered this card in two Magnolia challenges:

http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-9-recipe.html

http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/04/magnolia-down-under-challenge-43.html

Debbiexx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable Debbie! Thanks for joining us at MSL. Hugs, Stephanie

tanjaak said...

Hi!
Great that you liked my tutorial at the WoJ TUIN blog. I have some candy up for grabs at my blog for crafters who decide to make a shaker. Please join in.
hugs,Tanja

Vivi Casale said...

Oh that is so cute!! and is perfect for the recipe I made... straberry jam! hehe
I love what you did around the recipe, on the border of the scaloped heart...

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!

Hugs,

Vivi

Lindsey said...

What a lovely idea, you have been busy today!
Linds x

Jodie from Oz said...

Charming card, Tilda is adorable and coloured beautifully. A fabulous idea and love that recipe. A wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Janiel/ janny said...

oh this is very charming!! What a great idea with the recipe..
Thanks for playing with Magnolia down Under Challenges, hugs Janiel xxx

Cindy said...

Love the way you put the recipe on the heart sideways, very inventive. Please stop by the MSL challenge again. Cindy2