Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 24 April 2010

Hugs & Kisses~~




Hi All~

What another gorgeous day~
Angie and I went to do our "Circuit Training" at 9.30 today, but for some reason it was not on...what a drag.. get ready and then it's a no go!
HOW ANNOYING~
Anyway not to worry, we walked round the corner to our local craft shop and watched the demo going on with the fab copic pens. Eh...had a spend too, not planned but what can I say, if only the training had been on!!

This card was made using some My minds eye papers, I wanted the distressed look, so sanded all the edges down and also inked them up.
I love this Tilda image (is there any Tilda images I don't like?, NO!)
Coloured with copics, and Nestabilities to do the matting shape.
The ribbon with the flowers is from my stash, but I remember getting it as part of a kit off QVC, it's fabric ribbon, lovely to use.
I have used my favorite EK Success punch (moroccan) and finally added the sentiment I already had in my box.
Oh did not mention the little button~ I cut a flower from the paper, put two tiny holes in it to make it look like a button, and covered it in glossy accents. Voila!
Entered into the following challenges:


http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-80.html

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-23-jos-sketch.html

8 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this is lovely, and the button idea is fab.

Liz x

Queen La Rubba said...

Gorgeous card! Wonderful rendition of the sketch! Love the orange and Maroon hues!
Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Suzie Q said...

Hiya, great card with lovely warm colours like the distressing!
hugs
Suzie q
x

Jayne Hayward said...

Great take on our sketch this week. Love the colours and the image used.

Thanks for joining in with us over on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

Jayne xx

Unknown said...

wow fab take on Jo's sketch, love the tilda and beautifully coloured
thanks for joining us this week at sweet stampin
love emma xxx

Margreet said...

great card and fab colouring of Tilda.thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

What an adorable card! Tilda is lovely and I like the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, fab Tilda.
luv
Debby