Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 11 April 2010

With Thanks...


Another stunning day, (keep it quiet or it's bound to go all cold again!!)

I have been busy doing chores this `am', so had this afternoon for crafting.
While watching Johnny Depp in the weird `Willy Wonka', I decided to make a Thank you card.
It's my Mother in Law's 70th Birthday Party next Saturday and 30 family and friends will be together in a local hotel for lunch, it should be lovely.
Anyway I needed to make a Thank you card for that day, and thought about this little dog!

This stamp was free on the front of a magazine my friend Angie bought me, it's "Craft Stamper April 2010" and is still available.
I am not going to go into detail on how I made it, but will answer any questions you have if you need to know anything specific. I coloured in the dog with my favorite pens pro-markers.
This little stamp would make a great Birthday, Get Well, Mothers Day, Sorry...endless really, and he was FREE!!
I have entered this card for a challenge over at: http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-54-spots-and-dots.html
Thank you for looking Debbiexx

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good evening! It has been beautiful today hasn't it? Love the card, I'm really wanting thet MS punch but not until next month ;-( How did you do the sentiment ? I really like that!
Any developments on OMP?
Linds xx

Gemma said...

Oh Debbie, this is just so cute! What a great image and you sure did well on the spots and dots! Thanks for joining us at SSC, hope you will join the fun next week again. Gemma
P.S. please send some sunshine over to Holland it has been so cold here today!

Suzie Q said...

Sweet card!
we do like our freebies _ dog!
Hugs
Suzie Qx

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Debbie, such a sweet card! Cute little image and lovely papers, Jo x

Crystal said...

Such an adorable card! I love the sentiment and the border punch!

carlz said...

What a lovely bright card for this weeks challenge! absolutly adore the papers you've used! and the puppy is so adorable! thanks for playing at stamptacular! hugs carlyann xxx

Leonie said...

O what a gorgeosu sweet puppy! Love the sentiment stamp too.thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. hope to see you again soon!
Hugs Leonie