Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 14 April 2010

Little Miss Gorjuss!!


Hi There~~
I have been longing to use one of these Nellie stamps, but unfortunatly I have not got any! :0( (Boo Hoo)
This image was stamped for me by a friend. I LOVE this image~ I love some of the others too, especially the ones with Attitude!!
I wanted to enter her in challenges, see below:
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-108-touchy-feely.html

http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-25-texture.html
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-33-gayles-sketch.html

I have used my new label Nestie, and love this shape, on the matted layer I used my neglected embossing folder with the tiny flowers on. I then added a bit of bling around the edge, with stickles.
Flowers are a must on a card with a pretty girl on!!
I just had to put a sentiment with the word~~ "Smile" on this card, as that's exactly what I was doing when I coloured this image in..
Thanks, Debbiexx

8 comments:

Lau W said...

Wow ! so pretty ! and il love pink ! very nice card !
Hugs

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Debbie, what a beautiful card! love your colour combo and such a beautifully coloured Gorjuss girl too. I really must break out my gorjuss girl stamps again asap, Jo x

Kim Dellow said...

Ahh that is gorgeous Debbie. Kim

Lindsey said...

Hi Debbie! I LOVE this image too, but like you don't own any (yet!) I have one stamped out by a friend and i'm just waiting to use it for something (only got the one image so can't mess up!) Lovely layout and I love how you have done the sentiment.
Keep smiling!
Linds xxx

craftymum said...

Super card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah XXX

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
simply gorguss!!!
hugs
Suzie qx

Debs said...

Gorjuss card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors and your details are so pretty!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch!
:)Kathy