Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 22 April 2010

Made with help from a friend~~


Hi here~

Last night I went to craft at a friend's house, we were stamping out Tilda's and lots of other different stamps.
My friend had this gorgeous "Winged" Tilda, and I just could not resist her...So I just had to use her as soon possible.
First thing this morning I did the "job" list in the house, (ironing, cleaning, washing out, shopping for food etc...boaring!!)
Then I started on my card.

A BIG THANK YOU to Bev for letting me stamp this Tilda out, and for a lovely night, I really enjoyed crafting somewhere else for a change. Ta Bev.

I bought these spotty papers a few weeks ago and I just love them, to be honest I thought it was going to end up as one of my "looking at Papers!"....You know the one's, the one's that you NEVER use, but love!!
In the end I just had to use them, so here they are on my Tilda card.

I like this colour combo, and to add a bit of interest I have added a little crown charm.
Tilda is coloured with a mixture of Copics and Ranger inks, however I have not used the inks before, so I am not sure if I have managed to colour that well, Linds said they take a bit too get used to, so I will have a bit more of a practice. They were very different to use though, and I used a blending pen to distribute ink!

I made this card for a Birthday I have coming up, and have entered it into the following challenges before I give it away.

http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2010/04/flutter-by-wednesday-106.html

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-109-sketch-by-andrea.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-20-get-it-all-out.html

12 comments:

Faye said...

Your cards are just adorably beautiful. I'm so glad I happened upon your blog! xx

Unknown said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us this week on Cute Card Thursday for our first regular monthly sketch.
Hugs
Caz
x

Lindsey said...

Oh it's lovely! How did you find the blending pen. i've never used one? Tilda is very cute, you are so lucky to have a local crafty friend! Can I borrow her?!
Linds xx
Ps will be away for the weekend now so i'll catch up with all your lovely cards when i get home

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debbie, just stumbled upon you from Fayes blog. Your cards are fabby. Looking forward to seeing more.

liz x

Faye said...

My lovely, I heard you do scrapbooking too (!!), can we see some?! xxx

Shelley said...

What a lovely card, great papers and this is just a gorgeous image. Looks like you will have to showing some of your beautiful scrapbook pages. See you Monday Hugs Shelley x

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

Hello again, I recently found out that the key to taking close ups is to press the flowery button! It seems to work.........
x

Jodi said...

I love the cute image and the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Dotty Jo said...

She's fab Debbie, I can see why you were so excited to get colouring! Jo x

Kristie W. said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

Brandi said...

Lovely card! She is darling! Thanks for fluttering with us! :)

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea